From Parallel Mafia Guide
Blueprints are customizable Items that have 1 to 3 Bonuses for Fronts
- Kilo Blueprints have 1 Bonus,
- Mega Blueprints have 2 Bonuses
- Giga Blueprints have 3 Bonuses
- Each Bonus has a Level from 1 to 5
- The List of Blueprint Bonuses can be found in the Guide
- You cannot have multiple Bonuses of the same type on a single Blueprint
- Blueprints are consumed when used on a Front
- A Front can only have a single Blueprint on them per Owner
- There's no way to get the Blueprint back once it's used
- Only the owner of the Front can add a Blueprint
- Adding another Blueprint to a Front destroys any Blueprints you've already applied
- Fronts are then granted the Bonuses from the Item
- If the current Front Owner isn't the Blueprint's Owner, the Blueprint does not have any effect
- If a Player uses a Blueprint on a Front that does NOT have a Blueprint they own, the Player gets an extra 50% Influence
- When a Front changes Owners, the Blueprint is removed 5 days later if the original Owner does not take back the Front
- While you have a Blueprint held by a Front you don't own, you gain 20% extra Influence on it from ALL sources
- Blueprints and Blueprint Modifier Items can be found as the Reward for various Missions
- Random Blueprints can show up with up to 3 Bonuses and each Bonus can be any Level
- Blueprints Pawn for Blueprint Modifier Items
- The details of the Blueprint determine what Modifier Items it Pawns for
- Modifiers can only be used before the blueprint is applied to the front.
- Blank Blueprint Item
- Blank Blueprints also drop from Enemies at a fairly common rate
- Blank Blueprints can be taken to a Construction Site to "Create Blueprints"
- Costs: 1 Blank Blueprint and 5 Credits
- Creates 1 Random Blueprint with Random Bonuses
- Blank Blueprints can be Traded and do stack in your Inventory
- If Player A owns a front and adds a blueprint the first time they instantly gain 50% influence(75% with Influencer Leg Mods)
- If Player B takes over the front they can also add a blueprint (gaining an instant 50% influence).
- Player A has five days to take the front back before their blueprint disappears.
- During the time the front is under Player B ownership but Player A's blueprint still exists they gain an extra 20% influence from all sources (Jobs, enemies, crafting) done at the front (thus making it easier to reclaim).
- This applies to fronts taken by Apex as well as other players.