Encryption codes are revealed by the Researcher in certain foundry rooms. Once you clear all the hostile monsters from the room, the researcher will light up a number (the encryption code) in each Terminal room.
- Make sure to note down the code as you progress so you can unlock the coded door and complete the foundry.
If you kill all the researchers before they reveal the code you will not receive the tip.
Once the fight with The Predestined is finished, you'll need your key code to continue
Encryption Codes were obtained in the following quantities:
- 1 Code - Killing Mecha Management. Section 1
- 2 Codes - Killing Officer Kenko or The Predestined. Section 2
- 3 Codes - Killing The Assimilated or Dr. Harvey. Section 3
- Section 1 lasted until 5,000 Codes were found.
- Section 2 lasted until 15,000 Codes were found.
- Section 3 lasted until 50,000 Codes were found.
Obtaining 300 Codes awards you a Foundry Helmet.