How to Create a Mafia
Anyone who is not a member of a mafia can build a Mafia HQ.
- Resources Required: 500 Steel, 500 Contraband, and 500,000 Cash.
- Once you've built a Mafia HQ, there is an action on it to "Name Mafia."
- A Mafia can have spaces in its name.
- A Mafia can not have the same name as a player or another Mafia.
How to Join a Mafia
First, find the Mafias page (like a Player Profile) or tap the Mafia's HQ.
- All Mafias are listed in the "Players" menu.
- You can also find a Mafia page by visiting the profile of any Member and clicking the Mafias name.
From the Mafia Page you can "Join Mafia."
- This sends a request to the Mafias Boss, or any other member with the proper Permission, to join the Mafia.
- The Mafia will have a message in their inbox that they can use to accept your request to join.
Mafia Headquarter Functions
- A Headquarter does not earn Mafia Tech through jobs, hunting, or crafting in its vicinity.
- By clicking on the Mafia HQ you get the following options:
- Take out cash from Mafia Coffers
- Take out Tech from Mafia Coffers
- Donate Cash to Mafia
- Donate Tech to Mafia
- Buy Tech from Tech Lab
Mafia Tech Lab
Mafia Bosses can invest in a Tech Lab for their members. Once a day, members can purchase Mafia Tech from their Tech Lab for a small amount of Credits
- Tech Lab - Level 1
- Cost to Upgrade : 100 Credits
- 400 Tech for 5 Credits
- Tech Lab - Level 2
- Cost to Upgrade : 200 Credits
- 800 Tech for 9 Credits
- Tech Lab - Level 3
- Cost to Upgrade : 300 Credits
- 1200 Tech for 12 Credits
Protecting Mafia Headquarters
Install turrets to protect your HQ from rivals and enemies.
Peace and Surrender
If your mafia is at war, you can request Peace from the opponent via their Mafia profile page.
- There is no penalty for offering peace.
- Peace can be accepted or denied by the other Mafia.
You may also surrender to the opponent:
- Surrender to the opponent via their Mafia profile page
- This sends the opponent 15% of your total tech including what is held by individual players.
- Another 15% is lost to the game, making the total surrender cost 30%.
- Surrender grants your Mafia 1 week immunity from being nuked or raided by the other Mafia.
Just like players in PM, Mafias can own buildings.