From Parallel Mafia Guide
The Rocket Turret has a slower rate of fire than its Machine Gun cousin, but deals more powerful Area of Effect Damage to and around its target.
Distance Multiplier for costs:
- Construction, Upgrade, and Repair costs of Mafia Buildings have been increased according to their distance from the HQ
- Includes initial construction costs (Steel, Contraband) and upgrade costs (Mafia Tech)
- Does not affect the amount of EXP needed to Level
- Cost modifiers by Range Under 10km = No increased Cost
- 10km to 49km = 20% additional Cost (24,000 Tech, 36 Silicon, 12 Steel).
- 50km to 99km = 40% additional Cost (28,000 Tech, 42 Silicon, 14 steel).
- 100km to 199km = 60% additional Cost (32,000 Tech, 48 Silicon, 16 steel).
- 200km to 499km = 80% additional Cost (36,000 Tech, 54 Silicon, 18 steel).
- 500km or More = 100% additional cost (40,000 Tech, 60 Silicon, 20 steel).
- Turrets can be built as close as 150m from other Buildings
- Turrets must be 350m away from your Mafia's Turrets
- Turrets must be 600m away from opposing Mafia Turrets
- Turrets must be within 500m of one of your Mafia Office or your Mafia HQ (If the office is removed, the turret can be re-activated if a Mafia Office (belonging to the same Mafia) is rebuilt within range of it.
- Turret attack radius 500m
- Turrets will focus on hostile players over Pocket_Nuke and do 34 Damage to Pocket Nuke and shoot every 8.5 Seconds (4 Dmg/Sec) dealing splash to the Pocket Nuke if the Player they are attacking is close enough to it
- Mafia Turrets have 16000 HP
- Turrets that are hit with the EMP from a PocketNuke can't be Repaired for 5 minutes afterwards.